Saturday, July 19, 2008




After spending 10 days in Oldtown , ID we headed for Polson, Mt (Flathead lake).Picture of moho taken just north of Plains, MT.
Unlimited Light Hydroplane racing. I stopped by the pits to say Hi to Vinny, the X man, boat driver and owner
He gave me a crew shirt and put me to work for the weekend. had a lot fun, but was hard work;-)

Today didn't go to well, as while testing, the boat 'skid fin' broke and tonight Vinny is
trying to find someplace to fabriate a new fin.

Monday we will head south to Salmon, ID.

And of coarse Molly lounging around.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jerrymac said...

Jorge...thank you, but I can not read spanish.
Hope you can read english.

jerry mac

About Me

My photo
We have been fulltiming in motorhome for over 10 yrs. That means we have sold our primary residence in Gig harbor, Wa Jerry, class of 60 Kent ,WA Judy, Class of 57 Compton, CA